One International City Life- Scam!
One International City Life is a new offshore IFA practice based in the UAE.
They can be found in 1)Abu Dhabi, in the Emirates Tower, Sheikh Hamdan Street, 2) Dubai, Villa 738, Jumeirah Beach Road.
Jason Noble: Owner/MD One International City Life.
Jason Noble is a fraudster/***-artist who now operates One International City Life. He is the MD. His previous roles include Area Manager at De Vere and Partners where he easily made Â£400,000 per annum tax-free and Vice President at Globaleye. He holds a degree in Art and Photography from Coventry University (Polytechnic) and no financial qualifications. In fact, he is rather proud of the fact that he does hold any relevant qualifications or awards.
Easily recognised, Noble, is very short approximately 5'6" or put another way, he is a dwarf. He has brilliant white teeth and a severe aversion to sunscreen; therefore he has a certain "˜Sammy-Davis Junior' quality about him. He is a pathetic excuse for a man.
Prior to deciding to become an IFA Noble worked in the UK as a skiing instructor and an office worker at a security firm. He has two daughters very similar in age, by two different women. Class.
He is extremely manipulative and calculating. Beware.
He was dismissed from DV&P for bullying subordinates, blocking commission payments, stealing clients from colleagues and acting in a non-compliant, self-satisfying manner. He held this position for roughly two years.
He poached a number of his former team to work with him at Globaleye. He was later dismissed for similar reasons to the above, a mere 12 months later. A majority of his team followed him, yet again. Except for Jennifer Owens, who remained at Globaleye, despite their personal relationship.
Most of his contacts originated from the contact he made who held a senior position within Allied Pickfords. A company that specialises in relocating expatriates around the world. Therefore the insider had the very personal information of countless new arrivals in the UAE. Noble successfully utilised this private information to his advantage, the 'sharing' of which would constitute a contravention of the data protection act. This is ethically unsound and the insider was dismissed from the company as a result.
The ruthless tactics he employs are Machiavellian to say the very least. His modus operandi is simple; hit the client for as much as they can afford for as long as possible. Anything short of that is a poor result.
Furthermore, without the appropriate qualifications and the absence of a "˜proper' FS firm on his CV, he does not have the knowledge, experience or intuition that comes from such a combination. His overall level of qualification is inadequate, so much so that he would not be able to acquire a trainee position in a reputable FS firm, yet he is the MD of a firm in the UAE.
He recruits (not dissimilar to DV&P, Globaleye, etc,.) sales people. Not IFAs. He has no respect for the profession and therefore no respect for actual professionals within the realm of FS. For example, one of his "˜senior relationship managers', Darren Preece, is a 22 year old with no formal academic qualifications, no financial qualifications and no proper work experience (met Noble at DV&P and has been loyal ever since). He is a telesales coordinator who works like a dog with little understanding of what he's actually selling. The work ethic cannot be questioned; he is little more than a simple lad from Liverpool who is highly impressionable. Noble relies on his keen ability to manipulate such people to his own advantage.
Noble's behaviour at the recent Amber Lounge function following the Abu Dhabi F1 GP was nothing short of hysterical. Again he was masquerading as a successful IFA that has recently gone into business for himself. Demonstrating yet another disgraceful bastardisation of the truth.
This post is intended to shed light on the disgusting practices of offshore IFAs, such as Noble and as a result I strongly urge expatriates in the UAE amongst other offshore destinations to avoid dealing with such individuals and their companies.
Noble will be making a fortune, don't let him fatten his mattress with your savings!
ONE INTERNATIONAL CITY LIFE = AVOID11990a2c review #207803
You may also like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE! Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.Market Doctors Directhttp://www.marketdocto...iText Directoryhttp://www.itextdirect...Text-USAhttp://www.text-usa.com/They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "Hey. I'm an avid user of these sites, having tried Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, MySurvey etc. However, Points2Shop is by far the best i've used as it has the most offers available,..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."