One International City Life- Scam!
One International City Life is a new offshore IFA practice based in the UAE.
They can be found in 1)Abu Dhabi, in the Emirates Tower, Sheikh Hamdan Street, 2) Dubai, Villa 738, Jumeirah Beach Road.
Jason Noble: Owner/MD One International City Life.
Jason Noble is a fraudster/***-artist who now operates One International City Life. He is the MD. His previous roles include Area Manager at De Vere and Partners where he easily made Â£400,000 per annum tax-free and Vice President at Globaleye. He holds a degree in Art and Photography from Coventry University (Polytechnic) and no financial qualifications. In fact, he is rather proud of the fact that he does hold any relevant qualifications or awards.
Easily recognised, Noble, is very short approximately 5'6" or put another way, he is a dwarf. He has brilliant white teeth and a severe aversion to sunscreen; therefore he has a certain "˜Sammy-Davis Junior' quality about him. He is a pathetic excuse for a man.
Prior to deciding to become an IFA Noble worked in the UK as a skiing instructor and an office worker at a security firm. He has two daughters very similar in age, by two different women. Class.
He is extremely manipulative and calculating. Beware.
He was dismissed from DV&P for bullying subordinates, blocking commission payments, stealing clients from colleagues and acting in a non-compliant, self-satisfying manner. He held this position for roughly two years.
He poached a number of his former team to work with him at Globaleye. He was later dismissed for similar reasons to the above, a mere 12 months later. A majority of his team followed him, yet again. Except for Jennifer Owens, who remained at Globaleye, despite their personal relationship.
Most of his contacts originated from the contact he made who held a senior position within Allied Pickfords. A company that specialises in relocating expatriates around the world. Therefore the insider had the very personal information of countless new arrivals in the UAE. Noble successfully utilised this private information to his advantage, the 'sharing' of which would constitute a contravention of the data protection act. This is ethically unsound and the insider was dismissed from the company as a result.
The ruthless tactics he employs are Machiavellian to say the very least. His modus operandi is simple; hit the client for as much as they can afford for as long as possible. Anything short of that is a poor result.
Furthermore, without the appropriate qualifications and the absence of a "˜proper' FS firm on his CV, he does not have the knowledge, experience or intuition that comes from such a combination. His overall level of qualification is inadequate, so much so that he would not be able to acquire a trainee position in a reputable FS firm, yet he is the MD of a firm in the UAE.
He recruits (not dissimilar to DV&P, Globaleye, etc,.) sales people. Not IFAs. He has no respect for the profession and therefore no respect for actual professionals within the realm of FS. For example, one of his "˜senior relationship managers', Darren Preece, is a 22 year old with no formal academic qualifications, no financial qualifications and no proper work experience (met Noble at DV&P and has been loyal ever since). He is a telesales coordinator who works like a dog with little understanding of what he's actually selling. The work ethic cannot be questioned; he is little more than a simple lad from Liverpool who is highly impressionable. Noble relies on his keen ability to manipulate such people to his own advantage.
Noble's behaviour at the recent Amber Lounge function following the Abu Dhabi F1 GP was nothing short of hysterical. Again he was masquerading as a successful IFA that has recently gone into business for himself. Demonstrating yet another disgraceful bastardisation of the truth.
This post is intended to shed light on the disgusting practices of offshore IFAs, such as Noble and as a result I strongly urge expatriates in the UAE amongst other offshore destinations to avoid dealing with such individuals and their companies.
Noble will be making a fortune, don't let him fatten his mattress with your savings!
ONE INTERNATIONAL CITY LIFE = AVOID
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "I decided to professionally paint my 40 year old Devon Yawl(value £3000) this season. Found Richard Marston who quoted £720 for a job. He promised she would be ready in..."
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "I have emailed you regarding Haier 9"Tablet you requested sales slipI am trying to send you this has been nothing but a headache for me as I gave it as..."
- "I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at..."
- "When I moved into Value Place Central (ABQ) I noticed a lot of strange activities taking place,such as women being bullied,dragged about,and treated as luggage by a collection of sketchy/shady..."